Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Split Second

Author: Douglas E. Richards
Stars: 5
Review by: Saraswati

I saw this book on my Prime reading suggestions for a little while and it kept coming up as suggested in multiple venues so I decided to read it. It was wonderful. This is a time travel, romance and suspense book all in one. I love sci-fi but I usually have issues with time travel. (It's the geek-nerd in me.) This didn't have issues. Unfortunately, I think the same people that did not like the Martian, because it's too sciency, will probably not like this. This book has a lot of depth especially when discussing the ethical issues of just because we can, should we? I hope you take a chance too and read this book this summer. The "Note from the Author" at the end is a great look into scientific ideas in sci-fi and I love the plug for the movie Idiocracy. Enjoy!

No comments: