Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Monty Python's Flying Circus' Hidden Treasures

Author: Edited by Adrian Besley
Stars: 2
Review by: MApgar

One of those things where they have replica memorabilia in the book, I have an I Love Lucy one and that is quite good. This one is...passable. The general info is given - how the group formed, a little on the planning of the films, series and specials. The inserts though are kind of random. And I don't mean 'silly walks' random, I mean like I really do think they could've done better. From the boring and predictable (replica tickets) to the even more so, there just wasn't that much unique. Could've used more Gilliam art, movie scenes and such in there, it is Monty flipping Python - why bother just with 'oh, let's put in a ticket' when you can do so much better?

No comments: