Thursday, August 20, 2015

Mean Streak

Author: Sandra Brown
Stars: 4.5
Review by: farmette

I thought I was done reviewing...but..Sandra Brown calls...very good read.  SB has always been one of my favorites...cannot read her sequentially as I have done Suzanne Brockmann, JD Robb and several others.. all of these authors have some kind of formula.  When it is a serial approach to challenges met by the same or similar group of characters it is almost always a good read.. essentially in the case of Brockmann a 16 book novel about the FBI and Seal Team 16..the Sandra Brown formula deals with a seeming bad guy that seems to capture/kidnap a woman and they fall love and have sex...Mean Streak is exactly that.. I was moved by it...could not put the book down..yet...do not want to read another for a time...will come back eventually.. now I am done reviewing.
 

No comments: