Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Stalked

Author: Allison Brennan
Stars: 4
Review by:
farmette
I tried to continue my Tom Clancy trip...got 150 pages into the next book, but NO Jack Ryan. It was techno/drug wars and pavlow helicoptors. It was not for me so I returned to Allison and Lucy Kincaid. I saw this book at $5.99...I am a sucker for books below the typical $7.49. This is an earlier Lucy Kincaid story where she is just entering FBI training at Quantico and beginning her relationship with Sean Rogan. It has been 7 years since she was held captive and raped. She later shot and killed her rapist which is still a major factor for her life and has more impact on her FBI life than her relationship life. Even though she is in training, she gets major involved in a murder case and again shows her ability to get creative with the rules. This book is 2 years old and covers a period about one year before the previous Allison book I read. The advertisements on the next 2 books for 2015 are both Lucy books...Allison is making this a Lucy series. I need to go back to book one and start over to see how this evolved.

No comments: