Friday, July 11, 2014

Whiskey Beach

Author: Nora Roberts
Stars: 5
Review by: Passionate About Books

When reading this book, I thought Abra was really annoying, however as I kept reading on I really enjoyed her personality. She is a very quirky, eccentric, bubbly, and vivacious person. I'm glad Eli and her became an item so to speak...haha!
The storyline and plot of this book was simply amazing! It had me hooked. Whiskey Beach was definitely a page-turner! I could not put this book down. Whiskey Beach is an exciting, yet thrilling novel built on the foundation of an alluring setting that easily encourages readers to lose themselves for hours at a time in its pages. (IT DID FOR ME!) Nora Roberts just hits the note with the perfect blend of romance and suspense in her latest work. This is an absolute must read for sure! 

No comments: