Saturday, July 12, 2014

One Doctor: Close Calls, Cold Cases, and the Mysteries of Medicine

Author: Brendan Reilly, M.D.
Stars: 5
Review by: Miss Lucy

My book group chose this book. As I started reading, I enjoyed it very much, but wondered what the rest of the group would think. After all, my daughter is doing her residency, and it was interesting to me to "live through" a day in her life. But the more I read, the more I became totally fascinated, and realized that anyone who has been hospitalized, or has had a family member hospitalized, or might someday be hospitalized, would have an interest in what this book has to say. The author is not only someone you would wish to have as your own doctor, he is a talented writer, who managed to make a page-turner out of the day-to-day life of a doctor.
 
 
 

No comments: