Thursday, June 5, 2014

Tuesdays With Morrie

Author: Mitch Albom
Stars: 5
Review by: Mel

I began reading this book because a student that I work with was reading it in her English class and her teacher thought it might be good for her to review some of the characters and plot/themes of the story. My family members have also read the book, but I never did because I thought it would be too sad. However, the book is quite the contrary. It is a happy book and really makes you think about the decisions that you make in your life and the people that you choose to spend it with. I highly recommend for everyone to read this book because it forces you to look at life from the perception of someone who is dying and makes you that much more grateful for the time that you have left and for the relationships that you have.
 

No comments: