Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Night Circus

Author: Erin Morgenstern
Stars: 5
Review by: Miss Lucy

I read this book a couple of years ago, and re-read it for my book group. I knew I liked it a lot, but I wasn't sure if it was really a good book. In trying to remember it, it felt like a dream. After the re-read, I've decided it is definitely a great book by a very talented author.

I'm not usually big on descriptions, but the descriptions in this novel totally grabbed me. I SO want to go to the Night Circus! According to IMDB, the movie for this book is in development. Be sure you read the book before you see the movie. I have no confidence that the movie's portrayal of the Night Circus will come close to the wonder and splendor of the Night Circus that will be in your head.

1 comment:

Saraswati said...

I too read it a while ago. I was trapped, just like the characters. I didn't know why but then I just knew it was where I was suppose to be. How great is that in a book!!!!Need more to read it!