Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Night Circus

Author: Erin Morgenstern
Stars: 4
Review by: Jambob

I gave this book a 4 due to its extreme sense of creativity. Two magicians unlike any other you know, are thrown into a competition of which they are given no rules, boundaries, or time to complete. They compete by creating magical exhibits in a mysterious circus that only operates at night. The book is mesmerizing and you ponder how it will all end especially since the two competitors fall in love and this competition is to the death. While reading the book I saw in my mind's eye what a wonderful movie it would make with all the special effects adding to the magic of the story!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this book!!! It is unlike any other book I've read. I so wanted to go to this circus - it was absolutely stunning in my mind's eye.
-Miss Lucy