Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Dead Ever After: The Final Sookie Stackhouse Novel

Author: Charlaine Harris
Stars: 4
Review by: Saraswati

Reading Ms. Harris' Acknowledgments made me realize that I have followed Ms. Harris' characters for a long time. I never got into True Blood because I feel my imagination is much better. Knowing that this is the final book for this series I just had to read it straight through. This story really did end an era of fun reads. Many past characters were brought back to take their final bows. The inner cover has many of the key characters walking the circumference of the moon and it is a giveaway of the ending. I enjoyed the ending and even though Ms. Harris states that this is the end, there is room for new beginnings. I was happy to read the book straight through, but sad that it is now over. Enjoy the grand finale!

No comments: