Thursday, June 23, 2011

Save Me

Author: Lisa Scottoline
Stars: 3
Review by: cocoran
Destination: Philadelphia suburbs



   Save Me is a novel to which most mothers can relate. What would you do if you had only a split second to decide between saving your child or someone else's child when you were entrusted with the responsibility for that child?     This is the first time that I have read a Lisa Scottoline novel, and, knowing that she has a Law Degree,  I expected a dry, courtroom drama. Not so. The conflict in this drama is heart wrenching and it takes many twists and turns.
   There is some character development throughout the story, but it does take unrealistic turns toward the end of the book.  The writing is concise-if it isn't, I tend to skim when reading.  However, I did not find myself doing that with this book.  This is an easy beach read.



No comments: