Friday, July 16, 2010

Breaking Dawn

WARNING: Spoiler Alert

Author: Stephenie Meyer
Stars: 3
Review by: Carmella V

Breaking Dawn
is the fourth book in the Twilight series. I enjoyed this book because it continued the love story of Bella and Edward and Jacob and described Bella and Edward's marriage and their struggle to protect their daughter, Nessie. Even though I enjoyed it, there were several parts of it that were disappointing. The biggest disappointment is the battle at the end with the Volturi which fell rather flat after the big build up to the fight. It lacked suspense and heroism. Also, in this book Edward and Bella are close but not as romantic as you expected. Jacob was a great character and reacted with honor, even though I felt sorry for him. Overall, I really liked the Twilight series and, although it was pure fantasy, I looked forward to reading each book.

No comments: